I make art with pen & ink and watercolors, then I send it out into the world.
Saturday, June 24, 2023
Incoming Mail and Add & Pass Rubbings
Incoming
Margaret Jeddry - Three add & passes.
Shmuel -
Dragan Jukic -
Valentina Cozzi -
Aina Enciso -
Coco Muchmore - She made this journal.
Ryosuke Cohen - Brain Cell
Outgoing
Added to some add & passes.
This is my contribution to an add & pass for rubbings. This is part of the design on the edging around the Ayer Lion at the Lowell Cemetery (Lowell Massachusetts USA).
I am very, VERY confused. There's no comment from me--but I KNOW I have seen all of this stuff and the video before. That one by Aina Enciso--OMG! Freakin' AMAZING!!!! Of your spooky houses, the one with the cat in the moon is my scary-boo favorite! Bravo!
2 comments:
I am very, VERY confused. There's no comment from me--but I KNOW I have seen all of this stuff and the video before. That one by Aina Enciso--OMG! Freakin' AMAZING!!!! Of your spooky houses, the one with the cat in the moon is my scary-boo favorite! Bravo!
Maybe blogger glitched. Strange things happen on the internet sometimes. Thank you!
Post a Comment