I make art with pen & ink and watercolors, then I send it out into the world.
Rebekka Schmidt -
Joel Cohen (The Sticker Dude) -
Bella Doyle -
Joy Mail -
Fast Eyes -
Hi there. HOW do i always seem to miss your posts? I'm so behind. Wow! You received soime cool ones this time. And I love the house in the wild landscape. It's like a 60s acid flashback...withOUT the 60s or the acid! Far out!
Thanks Monster! I don't know why, but I love making all those tile floor type sections. lol
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi there. HOW do i always seem to miss your posts? I'm so behind. Wow! You received soime cool ones this time. And I love the house in the wild landscape. It's like a 60s acid flashback...withOUT the 60s or the acid! Far out!
Thanks Monster! I don't know why, but I love making all those tile floor type sections. lol
Post a Comment