Incoming
Ed Giecek - I've seen lots of add & pass sheets from Ed, but this is the first time I've received an envelope from him. Of course he did include one of his famous add & pass sheets.
Denice Newton - Denice sent a couple of add & passes, and she included a few little extras. One of the add & passes is a little different. You add a rubbing to it. I'm thinking I may head over to the cemetery and see if I can find something interesting to add.
Coco Muchmore - Coco included a really cool fish add & pass. The pictures below show the pages inside the fish. They're all fish. I love it!
Jon Foster - Lots of useful ephemera and a couple of add & passes.
Kiki - Always includes images of her rubber stamps when she sends me add & passes. I'm beginning to think I would like to try hand carving rubberstamps.
Outgoing
Other Stuff
My Interview
I was interviewed by Mail Art News this week. Check it out here. Thomas makes the process easy. It was conversational, and the fact that I love talking about mail art made it all the more enjoyable. Even aside from my interview. If you haven't checked out Mail Art News you should. Wait! Finish reading my blog first.
New (to me) Rubber Stamping Magazine
I have not had a subscription to an actual magazine in years. Last month while I was cruising around the web I happened upon Creative Stamping, a rubberstamp magazine located in the UK. I couldn't resist; I had to subscribe. It's only $25 every three months, there are 13 issues a year, and every issue come with a sheet of rubberstamps. I'm too addicted to rubberstamps to not at least give this a try.
My first issue arrived today and it did not disappoint. Along with the sheet of rubberstamps, this issue also included an embossing folder. hmmm... I may look into a die cutting/embossing machine in my near future.























2 comments:
I am having another deja vu moment looking at this post. I've seen this before...but no comment? That's not like me. Perhaps I saw the video version??? (No doubt there are MANY videos I am behind on, too!) CHEERS!
Very possible. With all the places we post on the internet, you're bound to see repeats.
Post a Comment