I got some little stacking drawers for my desk. I live in a small apartment, so it's not like I had to go very far, but when you're working on a project it's nice to have things within reach. I was going to put them in two stacks, but this is a smaller footprint. The drawers are very small, but that's fine because most of the stuff I wanted to organize is small. Pretend there's a window, with a great view, where the wall is. hahahahaha... I'm moving next June. On my list of requirements is a good art space.
From Susan Gnaedinger. These are great. She's into oceans, so I will be sending something ocean themed her way.
From
Willemien Visser, an add & pass started by Maree McHugh. This one is folded like an accordion with an extra page. It's fun to break in a new one, but I enjoy seeing art by other people already in them as well. Here is what it has so far. I will show you my contribution when I finish it.
No comments:
Post a Comment