Incoming:
I got this postcard from Monster A Go-Go. He's retired from mail art now. I love this view. I want to sit right here with a drink for the afternoon

From Carien van Hest. A zine and an invitation to join her carousel Rolodex exposition. I will put my art on the Rolodex card and send it back to her. The theme is what does mail art mean to you? I have an idea already in my head.
From Cut & Tear. A doll and a doll zine. I love the expression on the doll's face.
From Coco Muchmore. An abstract painting and ATC. I love abstract art. This makes me want to start a new abstract project. She also included a poem and some stickers.
Outgoing:
Sometimes people like to be surprised, so I decided not to put the recipients names in my blog posts. Once they tell me or post they received my mail I'll try to remember to come back here and update the post. (Chances are I won't remember to do that.)
To The Netherlands.
To Canada.






3 comments:
Hi Pam. THAT postcard. Now I see which one I sent you. Ha! That is from where I liive. In fact, if you walked up the pier, it would become a street. Walk up the street a ways more--and you'd be at my house. Come visit. You really CAN sit and look at that view all day long. Cheers!
That is so awesome!
Really, really, really. You can come visit. Free place to stay. CHEERS!
Post a Comment