Outgoing
I didn't get much done this week as I put my allotted art time mostly into my contribution to Maxima Strange's assembling zine, Carnival issue. I'm happy with this, but not loving it. In my head it looked so much different, but I like the bright colors against the dark so I'm being ok with it. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo before sending it off to Maxima, but the one pictured below is close enough for you to get the idea. Just picture this with a purple mask and the purple thing poking out of the top is red, and that's what I sent to Maxima. I did three with the red mask, and 13 with the purple mask for the zine. The three with the red mask will be sent to random people.
Ginger Mason -






2 comments:
Aha! You weren't skipping the entry (which I thought was due to the holiday). You were just running a bit late. No video again, but...that's okay. I like the CARNIVAL pieces. I like how everyone interprets the prompt differently. Congratulations on getting iy done/submitted. Hooray!
Hi Monster, If I was even one more day late I probably would have just skipped the week. Two weeks in a row with no video! This week is looking a little better, so I'm hoping to have a video.
Post a Comment