Sunday, March 24, 2024

Week Ending March 23, 2024

Good afternoon my artsy friends,
This week's blog doesn't have any outgoing, but the incoming is worth viewing.  After some sad attempts with the gel plate, I found myself at the end of the week with nothing to show for my efforts.  I will have my submission to Maxima Strange's Goth Emporium (Carnival edition) ready to mail, but it won't be until later and I wanted to get this, already late, blog post up.  I will show it in next week's post.

Stay groovy,
Pam

Incoming


Georgie Stone

Georgie also included this quilted heart and referenced the site I Found a Quilted Heart.  The quilted heart must be left somewhere for someone to find and not be given in person.  It needs to be anonymous.  I love this!  I will find a suitable place to leave this heart.

Coco Muchmore - Homage to Nigel.  I LOVE this!

This is Nigel.  He's 20 years old.

Susan Gnaedinger - I love abstract!  These make me want to create more abstract art.


Susan made notecards with the art I sent her.  This is fun!

2 comments:

Monster A Go-Go said...

No video? Waaaagh! You know I like my "visits" with you. But that is okay, as I am short on time today anyway.
Nice incoming. I love Coco's cat piece as well!
The abstracts are super. (The beach one being my fave of the two.)
The quilted heart thing is fun. My sister does something similar to that with these little crocheted (?) dolls she makes. She's left a few here on the island in various places when she's been over to visit.
Swell post! THANK YOU.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Miss your video! I also enjoy "visiting" you! --Coco