Pam-- ANOTHER one I almost missed. And, although I see something that says "Follow my blog", I do not see anything that lets me subscribe. Hmm. Nice stuff you received. I was especially grooving on that first piece by LFG. Fab! CHEERS!
After looking around I discovered scribing puts the blog in your blog list, so that's not helpful unless you check your list often, which is on the page where all your blog stuff is. That's not very useful, in my opinion. I found a subscribe gadget and added it to my blog. I hope it's more useful.
4 comments:
I like that portrait from Rebekka Schmidt and the neon rainbow in the dark. Thank you for documenting!
Hi Tom, thank you for commenting. This was a good mail art week.
Pam-- ANOTHER one I almost missed. And, although I see something that says "Follow my blog", I do not see anything that lets me subscribe. Hmm. Nice stuff you received. I was especially grooving on that first piece by LFG. Fab! CHEERS!
After looking around I discovered scribing puts the blog in your blog list, so that's not helpful unless you check your list often, which is on the page where all your blog stuff is. That's not very useful, in my opinion. I found a subscribe gadget and added it to my blog. I hope it's more useful.
Post a Comment