Saturday, March 2, 2024

Week Ending March 2, 2024

Incoming

Matthew M. Conroy - This is a chapbook of algorithmic drawings.  Below are examples of just a couple of pages.



Dave Hankins - This is a cute zine.

Monster A GoGo - A postcard from an old book of the world's tackiest postcards.  Remember those old bra commercials?  hahahahaha...

Outgoing






For the Black & White Egg Project mail art call.

2 comments:

Monster A Go-Go said...

Hi Pam! I am watching the vlog now, but thought I'd comment on the blog portion. I'm glad you liked the postcard I sent you...but it's just a postcard. Nothing I made. I just wanted to 'fess up. CHEERS!

Pam said...

@Monster A Go-Go - No worries, I just thought it was fun and had some nostalgia to it. I think it may make people laugh like it did me, or at least the people around my age who remember those commercials. lol